Packrat of Ideas

A tasteful embellishment of technology, some stupidity and sometimes both... in everyday life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

Monday, August 14, 2006

Packrat?

This may seem strange - but for a techy/nerd/geek kind of person that I tend to be, I haven't really gotten into the blogging community yet. However, as the age old adage goes, "There is always a first time" :) and so here I am. One thing to clarify - Packrat as the title of my blog? I tend to draw this name from my general surroundings - I do tend to hold onto stuff - age-old letters, even from those "You've been pre-approved.." kinda folks, old memoirs, old CDs, DVDs, even clothes that fit me no more; Part of the problem is laziness and part - Laziness again :)

However, from the context of a blog I think this is perfect as in my hours of surfing the web for useful tips and tricks, whether from acquiring and saving video from YouTube to whats the latest gadget or the latest marketing mantra - I will chronicle some, hopefully, useful and sometimes crazy stuff here and hence will serve as a packrat for ideas.

Cheers - Nomad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home